All Africa House provides comfortable B&B accommodation: A home away from home, a quiet refuge to recharge after a busy day.
Our guests include leisure and business travellers, visiting academics, researchers and postgraduate students from the African continent and the rest of the world, conference attendees and visitors on university-related business. Our guests particularly enjoy the quaint environment and meeting guests from other parts of the world.
This spacious, modern complex is set against the spectacular backdrop of Table Mountain and conveniently located on UCT's Middle Campus. All Africa House is conveniently located: 5.8 km from Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, 7.9 km from the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC), and 16 km from Cape Town International Airport.
Guests can enjoy their accommodation and our friendly service, the leafy courtyard and our communal areas.
What you can expect
All Africa House provides accommodation for:
- Visitors to Cape Town, for business or leisure
- Visiting academics and researchers on scholarly business to the University of Cape Town (UCT)
- Postgraduate students (potential or current) affiliated with UCT
- Conference delegates attending an event on campus
- Visitors on UCT-related business
- Standard Rooms: with double bed, shared bathroom and access to fully equipped communal kitchen.
- Studios: with double or single twin bed, en-suite bathroom and access to fully equipped communal kitchen.
- Executive Rooms: with king-size bed (single twin optional) with en-suite bathroom and kitchenette.
- One-Bedroom Apartments: with double bed, living room, en-suite bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen.
English or Continental breakfast daily. All units are equipped with a flat-screen TV, fridge, microwave and kettle.
- Restaurant and bar
- Conference room
- Communal area for standard rooms and studios cluster
Book online via the All Africa House official booking site.